I signed my contract in June and paid 27,900 and very little is being done towards completion. It is now end of FEB 2010 and it is still not finished. My pool has not been completed to date and I keep getting excuses about why it not complete from the Waterworkz. I was so displease I got a laywer and then they gave me a letter stating my pool would be finished by September 19, 2009. Well its October 10 and very little has been done towards completion. I have visited twice in September and they just told me what I wanted to hear to get me out of there. Rick an employee visited my house and gave me samples to pick out again for the pool decking and coping and said he would be back the next day to pick them up. He never came back nor did he answer any phone calls from me. Not to mention this was about the third time we have picked the same stuff over and over. It seems like a cover up to buy more time by telling me we have to order materials. This is almost a half year later and I am getting the same stories. I filed a complaint with the BBB in September but little has happened since then. I have been told by Dan Honig the ownwer that they took on morer than they could handle. Is this fair that my family has to suffer the emotional stress and abuse after they have taken our money. All I have ask is for them to honor what they said and what we have paid for. What happen to the other complaint I filed ? Did anyone say it was resolved because it was not and the work still has not been completed. I have tried to trust them several times but the lies never stop coming. I would gladly have someone else finish my pool if they would refund my money. I have not been able to use my back yard since June because it has been torn up with all the constuction that has not been completed. All I have ask from the begining is for them to complete the pool. I have been seen by so many of there employees until I am begining to think that no one stays employed with that company long. Please do not deal with any of these companies or personel because they are all rip-offs and scam artist They are all owned by Dan Honig and he hides behind them all. He is a Criminal.
1. Waterworkz Pools
2. Design Workz
3. Metal Workz
4. Honig Ventures
5. Stealth Trucking
a. Daniel E. Honig
b. Rick Salinas
c. Bob Salinas
All three listed above are full of lies and deceit and will rob you blind. They are smooth talkers and fast walkers with your money and will not complete anything.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Swiming Pool
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..."
- "Have a seat. This is going to take a while. I’ll try to keep it short and just give the facts, but there is a lot of them..."
- "There are several windows in our home that have accumulated mold that keeps coming back ever since it was built in 2003. We moved in December of 2003 and..."
- "When any company represents by documents and statements that the home you are purchasing is "Energy Star" Certified and "Comfort Wise," you believe it to be a fact. Lennar also..."
- "InventHelp Trina of Jacksonville, NC September 2, 2009I submitted an idea for an invention, FIREXCELL,(Fingerprint Activated Firearm), that would use the finger print recognition, (biometrics) to access and unlock a weapon...."
- "LAWSUIT AND SWORN TESTIMONY REVEAL LENNAR CONSPIRACY ORCHESTRATED BY CEO MILLER--Lennar is a company that will stop at nothing to make money. The management has a "win at all..."
- "So i bought 2 Gronk Editions today before work. Halfway through the first one, there was some brown slimy tapeworm looking things on the rim. So i thought i had..."
- "Be careful buying things of offer up!! Just moved into my NEW apartment and I bought a sectional couch, came with a chair... I wondered why the price was so..."
- "My name is Courtney and I work for the carnival Reithoffers Shows located in Aiken, SC right now. On wednesday October 26 2016 at about 3:45 am I arrived at..."