I signed my contract in June and paid 27,900 and very little is being done towards completion. It is now end of FEB 2010 and it is still not finished. My pool has not been completed to date and I keep getting excuses about why it not complete from the Waterworkz. I was so displease I got a laywer and then they gave me a letter stating my pool would be finished by September 19, 2009. Well its October 10 and very little has been done towards completion. I have visited twice in September and they just told me what I wanted to hear to get me out of there. Rick an employee visited my house and gave me samples to pick out again for the pool decking and coping and said he would be back the next day to pick them up. He never came back nor did he answer any phone calls from me. Not to mention this was about the third time we have picked the same stuff over and over. It seems like a cover up to buy more time by telling me we have to order materials. This is almost a half year later and I am getting the same stories. I filed a complaint with the BBB in September but little has happened since then. I have been told by Dan Honig the ownwer that they took on morer than they could handle. Is this fair that my family has to suffer the emotional stress and abuse after they have taken our money. All I have ask is for them to honor what they said and what we have paid for. What happen to the other complaint I filed ? Did anyone say it was resolved because it was not and the work still has not been completed. I have tried to trust them several times but the lies never stop coming. I would gladly have someone else finish my pool if they would refund my money. I have not been able to use my back yard since June because it has been torn up with all the constuction that has not been completed. All I have ask from the begining is for them to complete the pool. I have been seen by so many of there employees until I am begining to think that no one stays employed with that company long. Please do not deal with any of these companies or personel because they are all rip-offs and scam artist They are all owned by Dan Honig and he hides behind them all. He is a Criminal.

1. Waterworkz Pools

2. Design Workz

3. Metal Workz

4. Honig Ventures

5. Stealth Trucking

a. Daniel E. Honig

b. Rick Salinas

c. Bob Salinas

All three listed above are full of lies and deceit and will rob you blind. They are smooth talkers and fast walkers with your money and will not complete anything.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 01, 2015 #990470

Re:Dan Honig
Paid him 20k on a 30k contract for an outdoor cabana and only work done was defective slab and upright timbers not done with acceptable workmanship
Cannot get him to refund the money

Apr 21, 2015 #975043

We had same experience
With Dan Honig
We lost 20k in 2013 and have not been able to resolve the issue
He is a crook

Sep 30, 2011 #352142

I just got through writing a complaint about Dan Honig and waterworks and happened to run across your complaint. It is amazing I wrote almost the identical story that you did other than I left out Rick SAlinas and BOb Salinas who are just as bad as Dan Honig. Everyone needs to be very careful with these guys..they are bad news

0 2 Reply

Jun 22, 2011 #303000

He is now doing business under AusTex Pools & Spas out of Austin Texas...BEWARE and this is as of June 2011.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.